Saturday, January 7, 2012

Random Crazy Stuff - I

Busy day today, so a bunch of quick hits. Enjoy the weekend.


Good day all!

This might be the only series I ever do on this blog; a series of random stuff that I noticed throughout the week that caught my eye. Stuff that's not important enough to stand alone, or is silly, or just something a little interesting.

At any rate, enjoy:

  • Rick Santorum doesn't even have the support of his entire family. Stunningly good article from a guy who has a lot to lose.


  • Absolutely LOVE this song:


I can already tell those guys are going to be one of my favorite bands. Found them on Pandora too. Love Pandora.


  • By the way, I was in an Indie Rock band at one point in my life. We were called No Longer Micah and you can find some of our stuff in the new "Recommend Listening" box on the right. I'll have to remember to tell you about it here someday. I know that at least one of those guys reads this blog (Hi-Ya Peter!), so maybe we'll do an interview or something. I also still play music in the worship band at my church. A ministry I greatly enjoy.


  • This. . . oh my goodness. . . THIS. . . there are just no words. Terrible is not strong enough:


*shudder* Don't say I didn't warn you.



  • My prediction for the NFL playoffs this weekend is Cincy, The Steelers, The Giants, and New Orleans. I'll offer some thoughts on this year's version of "The greatest playoffs in the world" on Monday.

  • My prediction for the NFL playoffs this weekend is Cincy, The Steelers, The Giants, and New Orleans. I'll offer some thoughts on this year's version of "The greatest playoffs in the world" on Monday.

Have a Good weekend!

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment