- If you care to see John McCain's opposition research for Mitt Romney, you can find it here.
- Vox Day reminds us of the sheer insanity of our Foreign Policy. He also injects some logic into the right wing response that killing Iranian civilians is somehow not terrorism.
- It's always frightening when a Federal Judge doesn't seem to understand the Constitution.
- Mitt Romney is going to have his fair share of problems rallying the conservative base in the general election. This article is just a glimpse of that.
- Newt Gingrich want to colonize the moon. No. . . you read that right.
- Ron Paul had a good response to this:
- If you are on Twitter and you aren't following this guy, you are doing it wrong.
- Tim Challies has another phenomenal info graphic.
- We have a new king. *sigh*
- Eddie Long felt need to apologize to the Jewish community for that little stunt. Too bad he also didn't feel the need to repent before God.
- Good to know that Cripplegate supports my viewpoint about Christ in the Old Testament. Also, my pastor is currently preaching about Christ through the Old Testament.
- This movie looks frightening. Also very important.
- I'm pleased to link The Summer Book Company in my "People/Organizations I Support" section. They have some of the best Homeschool stuff out there.
- The Giants won. Yay. This Steeler fan dislikes the Patriots. However, I'd take 9 more Tom Brady Super Bowl MVP's to never see that ABOMINATION of a Super Bowl Halftime Show again.
- Speaking of the Halftime show, Barnabas Piper (Son of John Piper) had the TWEET OF THE YEAR (!!!)
- Be sure to follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook, and subscribe to this blog!
Lot's of stuff coming this week once I get some sleep. Until then. . .