- Love this song:
- Lots of good stuff from Cripplegate lately. A post on the Millennial Kingdom, this longer article on bad leadership, and this review that supports my viewpoint on hermeneutics that I expressed in the mini-series we just went through on this blog.
- Vox Day points out that Mitt Romney is in the bag for the big banks that want to rule over us all. He's also happy to point out what I've said all along; that this race is between Mitt Romney and Ron Paul. He's also a lot more blunt than I would ever be.
- In more happy government news, it seems that we can finally get rid of all those pesky pro-life activists! YAY! Let's vote for more NEO-CONS who propose this kind of thing! And then there is this delightful monstrosity.
- By the way:
Just sayin'. . .
- Christianity Astray. . . err. . . TODAY doesn't think we should spank. Here is a good response. Here is a better response.
- In all seriousness, we can rejoice over the closing of one of America's oldest abortion clinics in Rockford IL. Here is the bizarre story of the shenanigans the pro-aborts would resort too told by those who worked to close it down. (No, I don't support the false religion of Catholicism in any fashion, they just happen to have the story.)
- George Barna is endorsing Newt. Here is more info. It's time to stop listening to George Barna. From his stubborn beliefs in home churches to his ridiculous endorsement of Newt, Barna has ceased to be reliable.
- Unfortunately, John Piper is getting there too.
I'm sad to announce that I've removed John Piper from my recommended resources.
UPDATE: A reader pointed out to me that John Piper has relented and published an apology for endorsing the Lectio Divina. You can read what he says here. Look, everyone makes mistakes. John Piper made a mistake and has repented for it. Good enough for me. Glad to have John Piper back on board.
- Finally, we have this amusing story about Ed Young Jr. Chris Rosenberg had some hilarious tweets regarding this. Seriously, I don't wish Ed any harm, but I do hope he learned his lesson.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Random Crazy Stuff - II
Good day all!